Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What I do for Living??

Terbaca tag kt My Super Kids and Cikpid's blog..

So gatal2 nk wat gak utk ske2..
ske idea mommyLyna guna pics tu..
okeh..jom layanzzzz...

My childhood's ambitions were to be


or


However, I was NOT too brilliant and hardworking to be A doctor


and my SPM results too good and I was a Science student..I had to let my dream to be Executive in administration


At last I was end up studied this


at


But due to no deep interest to become Process engineer, I chose


to be my major.


When waiting for real job offer, I managed to work for 2 weeks asAssistant

at


Then I got an offer to be


at

I work there for 2 years then resign to come back to my hometown..

and work as

Executive

at

ASSOCIATED CONCRETE PRODUCTS (M) SDN BHD

or now one of

2 comments:

Cikpid said...

owhh..ini keje mama Qaseh rupenye..hehehhehe..

Puan ApasH said...

ya..ini le keje ku..kuli jer..di kilang penuh debu..dekstop pon x nak provide..kena bwk lappy sendirik..